Concrete Frame Screw
CONCRETE FRAME SCREW
A rapid and effective light duty anchoring system for fixing into concret,brick,stone & block
This through fixing provides a single solution and replaces tradition fixings such as frame fixings
- Can be used for various jobs including, Fixing Window & Door Frames, Timber Beams, Battens, Wooden Laths, Facades, Metal profiles & Panels.
- Suitable for Concrete, Solid Brick, Perforated Brick, Hollow Blocks & Natural Stone.
- Feature a T30 Drive Recess to reduce driver wear and prevent camming out.
- Flat Countersunk Head with 5 Locking Ribs..
- Deep High/Low Thread to give high pull-out resistance and waste extraction.
- Serrated V-Threads to achieve opyimum inserion into all types of masonry.
Available in packs of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 & Boxes of 100 & 200
Price is per pack or box.
Please select the pack size you require, enter the number of packs or boxes and click 'Add to Cart'